Star Wars The Black Series Wedge Antilles Battle Simulation Helmet Premium Electronic Roleplay
Brand: Star Wars
- PREMIUM ELECTRONIC HELMET: Featuring highly-detailed deco, movie-inspired design, interior padding, electronic lights, and sound FX, this full-scale reproduction of Wedge Antilles’ iconic helmet is a great addition to any fan's Star Wars collection
- LIGHT AND SOUND FX BATTLE SIMULATION: 3 internal speakers create an immersive surround sound battle simulation experience while synchronized LED lights inside the visor simulate blaster fire from enemy vehicles
- INSPIRED BY THE STAR WARS SAGA: Whether piloting an X-wing or a Snowspeeder, Wedge Antilles wore his iconic helmet into battle against the evil Empire
- BATTLE OF YAVIN OR BATTLE OF HOTH?: Flip the switch inside the helmet to choose between a simulation of piloting Wedge Antilles’ X-wing at the Battle of Yavin or his Snowspeeder at the Battle of Hoth, featuring communication from R2-A3
- THE BLACK SERIES COLLECTIBLES: Look for other premium roleplay items and figures from Star Wars The Black Series (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Details: A talented young Rebel pilot from Corelli, Wedge Antilles survived the attack on the first Death Star and piloted a Snowspeeder in the defense of Echo Base on Hoth. Fans can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with premium roleplay items from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items inspired by the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars galaxy that includes the Star Wars comics, Star Wars movies, and Star Wars series. Each sold separately. Subject to availability. Featuring 3 internal speakers and synchronized LED lights, fans can imagine what it was like for this Rebel pilot to suit up and pilot both an X-wing Fighter and Snowspeeder into battle! Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.